- A better childcare service for early years.
- Faster roll-out of energy saving lighting and electric vehicle charging points
- Reinstatement of council tax relief for the very poorest households
- To bring back help for poor families with the cost of school uniforms.
- Help for the temporarily homeless to store their possessions.
- A small grants scheme to transform lives affected by Mental Health problems.
- To fund Admiral Nurses to support those with dementia and their families.
- To create a fund linked to borough Day Centres to provide targeted support to the elderly.
The cost of all this came to £12.25 per year for each resident. The Conservatives said "no".